Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Inaugural Posting

This is my inaugural blog entry. Useful Stuff 101 will provide ideas from all sources, on anything and everything I find interesting to illuminate our minds, and ideas to make our lives more manageable. Sometimes it may be book or article suggestions, websites, blogs and books I like, productivity suggestions, or whatever else comes to mind.

I loved my first IPhone. I love my new IPhone 3G even more. Here forthwith, are my favorite apps and time savers from the ITunes app store.

OpenTable: My favorite online restaurant reservation site, Open Table, has just released an iphone/itouch app. Make reservations with a couple of quick clicks. go to Itunes apps to download for free. Doesn't have a search feature, but the GSP will show you closest restaurants.

Shazam
: A nifty little app that can identify any music that you are listening to. No more "I know that group, but who is it?"

Easy Writer: Allows you to turn iPhone sideways to type emails. Very useful for those of us with chubby fingers.

No comments: